Sunday, July 16, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] July 14th - 20th


Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer, where you answer a question and join a "hop". The purpose is to help bloggers discover and get to know one another. 

For this week's question, Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte asks: 
What is your go-to drink and/or snack while reading?

My answer:
I am almost always drinking something while reading. More often than not, I will have a cup of tea next to me (to read a list of my favorite teas, click here!). In the summertime, I drink lots of seltzer waters and just plain old water. Occasionally, I will read with a glass of wine, a Seadog Blueberry beer, or a mixed drink.

As for snacks, it varies. My usual go-to is usually fruit, whether that is an apple, grapes, berries, or cut up watermelon, nectarines, or plums. I also really enjoy trail mix or mixed nuts. Lately, I've been really enjoying Almonds from Blue Diamond that are flavored with salt and vinegar! Occasionally I will enjoy something sweet, like a few cookies, or a bar of chocolate.

Thanks for reading!
What are your go-to snacks and drinks?
SaveSaveSaveSave

16 comments:

  1. I love having half lemonade half iced tea especially during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, yes. That is such a delicious combo!

      Delete
  2. Gahhh those almonds are amazing. I love eating them but I'm supposed to stay away from almonds cuz of my dang teeth.

    Awesome choices E! I feel like we are super similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you on the HOP this week.

    Love your answer.

    Fruit snacks are the best. I love almonds, but they don't like me. :) They give me a tummy ache.

    Thanks for sharing your answer, and Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still bumming over missing last week. I just could not think of a response!!

      Delete
  4. I'm always drinking something, too. Coffee, tea, iced tea, water, or wine. I don't snack much while reading, but I do when I'm working at my computer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the almonds with salt and vinegar sounds so delicious I must try them myself. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Erica. Have a great Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, but very strong! :) And of course!! Thanks for stopping by here as well!

      Delete
  6. I find myself eating chips a lot while reading... would not recommend... it's messy 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yeah, I'm a total sucker for chips too!!

      Delete
  7. Definitely a glass of red (at the weekends) especially sitting outside in the sun! Otherwise, a good ole cup of Yorkshire Tea is my next go to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so wonderful!! I love reading outside with a nice drink!

      Delete
  8. I love having a steaming cup of coffee when I'm reading...even if it's summer time. No food for me. =)

    ReplyDelete