Tuesday, April 4, 2017

[Top 10 Tuesday] My Favorite Harry Potter Merch

My Favorite Harry Potter Merch

The first fandom that I really felt ties to is the wonderful world of Harry Potter. So for this edition of Top 10 Tuesday, I have decided to share my favorite Harry Potter related merch.

Enjoy!


Top 10 Tuesday: My Favorite Harry Potter Merch

Top 10 Tuesday is created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


10. Feather Quill
Harry Potter feather quill

9. The Wand Chooses The Wizard T-Shirt
The Wand Chooses The Wizard T-Shirt

8. Harry Potter & Dobby Bookmarks
Harry Potter & Dobby Bookmarks

7. Harry Potter Quidditch POP
Harry Potter Quidditch POP

6. Marauders Map Makeup Bag
Marauders Map Makeup Bag

5. House Crest Infinity Scarf

4. Fantastic Beasts POPs
Fantastic Beasts POPs

3. Hufflepuff Quidditch Team Seeker T-Shirt 
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team Seeker T-Shirt

2. Marauders Map Infinity Scarf
Marauders Map Infinity Scarf

1. Ginny's Wand
Ginny's Wand




Thanks for reading!
If you have some Harry Potter merch that you love, I would love to see photos or links in the comments section below! 

16 comments:

  1. So cool that you have Ginny's wand! That's a rare one, they didn't sell it at the Harry Potter Exhibition.
    I have Hermoine's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!? Wow! My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas last year <3

      Delete
    2. Yeah! He rules! I'm so glad he's on board with my nerdish tendencies! :)

      Delete
  2. THAT DOBBY BOOKMARK! It's so cute. I also really want a Hufflepuff Quidditch shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dobby bookmark is from Target, I got it in a pack of 4. And the tee, you can get on Etsy! https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1099933807 :)

      Delete
  3. Every single time I see a photo of that cute little Niffler I can't help but go awwwwww! So dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, the Harry Quidditch POP is so cute! I love the Marauder's Map items too. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some seriously cute merc! Thanks for sharing... I think I need me some Harry Potter & Dobby Bookmarks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I snagged the bookmarks at Target!

      Delete
  6. Some great merch!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/top-ten-tuesday-101/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend had a baby recently, which opened my world up to baby HP merch! My favorite has sold out, but you can still see a picture of some of the bibs this person made on etsy. My favorite: "Slobberin like a Slytherin." https://www.etsy.com/listing/221877058/hogwarts-inspired-adorable-house-animal?ref=shop_home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn! That link isn't working for me, but I can see the "HP Inspired Wizard Bodysuits Girlie Colors Set of 4". SO cute!

      Delete