Monday, February 20, 2017

February Romance Reads

February Romance Reads

I really struggle with the genre of romance.

There are a few romance tropes that I really enjoy, but there are far more that I absolutely cannot stand. So actually finding a romance that I can say I really enjoyed has been very difficult.

In honor of February (the month of my boyfriend and my dateaversary, Valentines day, and our anniversary), I made an effort to read a few romances.

Overall, I had reasonable success. But there were two books that I just could not force myself to finish.

romance books


My Rating Breakdown:

Thanks for reading!
If you know of any romance books in the same vein as my 5-star ratings above, please let me know! I'd love to check them out. 

2 comments:

  1. Dang the Morgan Matson book looks huge! Bummer that you didn't like it! I've only read one of her books, which I remember liking. But I listened to it on audiobook. I also love the black and white "You will forever be my heart always" decoration is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! The text was also pretty large, so I think it would have gone pretty quick if I had liked it.

      The decor is from good ol' HomeGoods! :)

      Delete