When I wrote up my March Wrap-Up post, I mentioned that I was feeling a bit slumpish. Unfortunately, my slump got much worse and it took over every aspect of my life. I was still able to read a number of books, but the slumpish feeling definitely affected my reading overall.
I also had to put off any honest review requests this month because I didn't want anything to affect my ratings of those books. So thank you to all for bearing with me!
Here's to hoping May is a better reading month for me. But let's get into my wrap-up!
My Rating Breakdown:
- 5 Stars- 3
- Fables, Vol. 1: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham (Writer), Lan Medina (Artist), Steve Leialoha (Artist), Craig Hamilton (Artist), James Jean (Cover Artist)
- Locke & Key, Vol. 5: Clockworks by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez (Artist)
- Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez (Artist)
- 4 Stars- 4
- The Devil Crept In by Ania Ahlborn
- Locke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez (Artist)
- None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- 3 Stars- 0
- 2 Stars- 0
- 1 Star- 2
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
- The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel
- DNF- 3
Thanks for reading!
How many books did you read in April?