Tuesday, May 9, 2017

[Book Blogger Hop] May 5th - 11th


Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addict Writer, where you answer a question and join a "hop". The purpose is to help bloggers discover and get to know one another. 

This Week's Question: 
Do you re-arrange and move books around on the shelves or move books off of your bookshelves to another area after a certain amount of time or do you just leave them the way they are?


My Answer:
Because my boyfriend and I have extremely limited space where we are now, I unfortunately don't have "real" bookshelves. I have one very tiny shelf from my childhood (which is actually stuck underneath my standing work desk) and a number of wooden crates that I have stacked up to display my books. I also took over the shelving of my boyfriends hutch when I ran out of space on my shelf and in the crates.

So because space is so tight where we are now, I usually have to move things around a bit whenever I get a new book.


Thanks for reading! 
For those of you that own bookshelves, where did you get yours and would you recommend them? When we finally get a house, the first thing we're splurging for is good shelving for my books! 

2 comments:

  1. I know when you mean not having space for books, because I don't have a lot of space either where I live at as well. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop Erica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for stopping by here as well!

      Delete