Each of the books on my list this week are books that I keep telling myself I am going to read ASAP, but I keep bumping them. I own three of them... so really just need to get a move on!
Top Five Wednesday is hosted by Thoughts on Tomes. For those of you that are interested in taking part, check out the Goodreads group here: Top 5 Wednesday.
Top 5 Wednesday: Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books To Read ASAP
This week's prompt:
April 5th: Top SFF Books on Your TBR *Booktube SFF Awards Babble Crossover Topic!*
--Talk about the science fiction and fantasy books you want to read ASAP!
5. The Stand by Stephen King
4. American Gods (American Gods #1)by Neil Gaiman
3. A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R.R. Martin
2. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #2) by Douglas Adams
1. The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
Thanks for reading!
What Sci-Fi/Fantasy books are on your upcoming TBR list?