Wednesday, April 5, 2017

[Top 5 Wednesday] Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books To Read ASAP

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books To Read ASAP Top 5 Wednesday

Each of the books on my list this week are books that I keep telling myself I am going to read ASAP, but I keep bumping them. I own three of them... so really just need to get a move on!

Top Five Wednesday is hosted by Thoughts on Tomes. For those of you that are interested in taking part, check out the Goodreads group here: Top 5 Wednesday.

Top 5 Wednesday: Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books To Read ASAP


This week's prompt:

April 5th: Top SFF Books on Your TBR *Booktube SFF Awards Babble Crossover Topic!* 
--Talk about the science fiction and fantasy books you want to read ASAP! 

5. The Stand by Stephen King

4. American Gods (American Gods #1)by Neil Gaiman

3. A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R.R. Martin

2. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #2) by Douglas Adams

1. The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) by Patrick Rothfuss


Thanks for reading! 
What Sci-Fi/Fantasy books are on your upcoming TBR list?

8 comments:

  1. I also have Game of Thrones and American Gods on my tbr! Love your picks!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Game of Thrones a while ago, loved it! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. America Gods was great! Hopefully you'll love it too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will add American Gods and The Stand. :)

    ReplyDelete