Wednesday, April 26, 2017

[Top 5 Wednesday] Authors I Want To Read More From


Authors I Want To Read More From, Top 5 Wednesday

So many great authors, so little time! I love this topic and I cannot wait to see who you all chose!

Top Five Wednesday is hosted by Thoughts on Tomes. For those of you that are interested in taking part, check out the Goodreads group here: Top 5 Wednesday.


Top 5 Wednesday: Authors I Want To Read More From 


This week's prompt:

April 26th: Authors You Want To Read More From 
--Talk about some authors that you've only read one or a few books from, and you NEED to read more! 

5. Dean Koontz
I own two of Dean’s books, but I still haven’t gotten around to reading them!


4. Stephen King
While I have read and loved a number of his books, there are dozens more I would like to get to! I recently found a few hardcovers in great condition at a local Goodwill. I can't wait to dive into them!


3. Daniel Handler
Outside of the Series of Unfortunate Events books, I have only read a couple of Daniel Handlers books. I have been meaning to get around to All the Wrong Questions series, but I haven’t been able to yet.


2. Victoria Schwab
I have SO many of her books on my TBR. What I have read by her I absolutely loved. I need to bump her books up higher on my TBR list!


1. Joe Hill
I LOVE Joe Hill’s writing style so much. He is definitely one of my all time favorite authors. I have read a bunch of his books, but I want to read them all!


Thanks for reading!
Who do you want to read more from?

6 comments:

  1. Great Post Erica :) I have been wanting to read Dean Koontz as his novel Ashley Bell has been catching my eye lately but the genre he writes is a little out of my comfort zone. Victoria Schwab will always be one of those authors that I really want to get to reading the books of because I have heard so many great things about them :) Have a lovely day!

    - Tanya @ A Book Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I haven't read any of these authors! I so wanna read Stephen King but I scare easy :P I'd like to read for fantasy books from J.K.Rowling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're looking for some more fantasy to add to your TBR, check out my favorites list on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/33994584-erica-hatch?shelf=fantasy

      Delete
  3. I'd love to read more Stephen King with you! Also ahhh! Victoria Schwab! We need to re-read This Savage Song! Our Dark Duet comes out in June! I am so excited haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Let's add some King to our October TBR!

      Delete