Sunday, April 23, 2017

[Graphic Novel Review] Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez

Graphic Novel Review for Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez

I was dreading reaching the end of this series because I love it SO much. But this is the most wonderful conclusion that I could have ever imagined.

Click below to check out my reviews for the other volumes:
Locke & Key, Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft
Locke & Key, Vol. 2: Head Games
Locke & Key, Vol. 3: Crown of Shadows
Locke & Key, Vol. 4: Keys to the Kingdom
Locke & Key, Vol. 5: Clockworks

Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez

Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez


Summary: 
Because this is the concluding volume I will not be providing a summary because I don't want to give anything away! :)


My thoughts:
Oh my god. The way that Joe tied up all of the loose ends was absolutely incredible! So many things came up that made me go, "OH YEAH! I forgot about that!" All of my questions were finally answered. The action was amazing. My heart was pumping so fast during many of the situations that the Locke siblings ran into here.

I have become so attached to these characters over the course of this series. So of course, when there were a couple of sad/upsetting scenes in this volume, I couldn't help but tear up.

My favorite panels (potential spoilers!):


Joe?? ;-D

 Bode!!

Lovely Carrie scene!

This one made me laugh out loud!


My final thoughts:
I really do feel that this was the most perfect conclusion to the series. I would very highly recommend checking it out if you haven't read them yet. I gave this volume another five stars!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment