Tuesday, March 28, 2017

[Top 10 Tuesday] Ten Authors I'd Love To Meet

Top 10 Tuesday Ten Authors I'd Love To Meet

I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet a few authors in the past! Some were local authors, while others were more "mainstream." Though as far as I can remember, I have only met seven which doesn't exactly fit in to the "Top 10" prompt. Man, I gotta get out to book signings more often!

So instead, I have created a list of ten authors that I would love to meet. In this list, I have added authors that are still with us as well as a couple that have passed, complete with their Goodreads links if you would like to check out the books that they have published.

Please note: these are in no particular order!

Enjoy!

Top 10 Tuesday: Ten Authors I'd Love To Meet

Top 10 Tuesday is created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.












Thanks for reading! 
Which authors would you like to meet?
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh Neil Gaiman! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have meet Victoria Schwab.Nice list!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've met Riggs (he was at an event with his author wife, Tahereh Mafi, and I got to speak with him and get his signature, which was awesome), and I've met Schwab several times at signings (I even made the Hubs go up to DC on our wedding anniversary because she was signing Vicious). I would love to meet Joe Hill, but I'm excited that Stephen and Owen King will be at BookExpo this year!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete