Tuesday, March 14, 2017

[Top 10 Tuesday] Books On My Spring TBR

Top 10 Tuesday Books On My Spring TBR

My TBR list is absolutely out of control! I am hoping to do another TBR takedown soon, but we'll see how that goes!

In the meantime, here are ten books (in no particular order) that I am planning to read this Spring.

Enjoy!

Top 10 Tuesday: Books On My Spring TBR

Top 10 Tuesday is created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


10. Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman

9. The Zodiac Legacy: Balance of Power (Zodiac Legacy #3) by Stan Lee, Stuart Moore, Andie Tong (Illustrations)

8. Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie

7. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight

6. Fables. Vol. 1, Legends In Exile by Bill Willingham

5. The stranger in the woods : the extraordinary story of the last true hermit by Michael Finkel

4. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood 

3. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

2. The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter--And How to Make the Most of Them Now by Meg Jay 

1. Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity #2) by Victoria Schwab


Thanks for reading!
What books are you planning to read this Spring?
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. I have not read any of these but I hope that you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lots of fantasy on your list! Good luck with your spring reading! :)

    - The Jinxed Goblet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I'm hoping I have good luck with these books. Fantasy is a bit rough for me when there isn't adequate world building.

      Delete
  3. We HAVE to read The Handmaid's Tale soon. The show is blowing me away!

    ReplyDelete