Thursday, March 30, 2017

[Comic Review] Cartoon Cart by Shekhar Bhattacharya

Cartoon Cart by Shekhar Bhattacharya review

Unfortunately, this comic collection wasn't really my style. I can definitely see where other readers would enjoy it, so please do NOT let my meh-review deter you from reading it.

Full disclosure: I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This did not affect my rating in any way.

Cartoon Cart by Shekhar Bhattacharya



This was a fun collection. Each page features a different comic panel. The collection covers a very wide variety of topics.

Some of the panels I chuckled at. Others just weren’t my style of humor. The artwork was efficient for the content, but again, not really my style.

I really didn’t like some of the fonts that were used. For example, the font that was used on pages 4-22, and then randomly spread throughout the rest of the comic I did not like at all. The random slants of each letter really threw me off and distanced me from the actual message.


My final thoughts:
Overall, I would give this collection 2 stars. It’s just not my style. But I would still recommend checking it out if you really enjoy short and sweet sketches and would like a chuckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment